Friday, July 03, 2009

Last night, I had a terribly weird dream.

Besides the weird storyplot, the scene settings were completely out of the world. No monsters involved, but the staircases (in a hotel) were like the rotating one leading to dumbledore's office in Harry potter. Most of it happened in my "new house".

Its "new house", cause it isn't real. I just dreamt about that "new house" a few months ago. It was abit like something Gaudi would build, but with a more modernised touch and big ass windows the size of the walls.


The dream sounds more like a U grade primary school compo where the kid would write "....fortunately it was all a dream"

Yes I freaking thought it was real when I woke up, teachers should NEVER penalize kids for writing those stories, they happen!

HAHA.

No comments: